Home Visits: 07873560721 Utopia Clinic: 0113 257 4455
- I am qualified in Sports Massage and Exercise Therapy - BA Honours degree.
- I also have an additional professional qualification - VTCT Level 4 in Sports Massage Therapy.
- Most recent work:
> Yorkshire Carnegie Rugby Union (1st team)
> Argentina, Australia and New Zealand Rugby Union U20's
> Castleford Tigers Rugby League Club (1st team)
> Utopia Clinic
> The Pudsey Clinic
> The Lawrence Clinic (Pudsey)
> Bramhope Medical Centre
> The Village hotel (Headingley)
> Leeds Rhinos - 1st team assistant masseur (voluntary).
> RIASA (Richmond International Academic Soccer Academy) Sports Masseur for academy football players (voluntary).
My Key Points
- I take part in regular physical activity and understand the stresses and strains we receive through exercise. It is important to manage these as too much exercise can cause serious damage.
- It is also important to mention that massage can help those who don't take part in sport. Treatment for common complaints such as aching backs.
- Our bodies can also build up stress and tension through everyday normal activites such as going to work. That is why massage treatment would be an ideal solution to solving those aching limbs!
- Sports massage is a fantastic treatment that will help your muscles to relax and relieve high tension levels.
- Sports massage can also be used as part of a treatment program if you are recovering from an injury.
- In addition it can be used pre competition. Massage helps to warm up the muscle, increase blood flow and flexibility in preparation for exercise.
- Regular treatment can improve flexibility and therefore have a positive effect on your sporting performance. I have had clients who have gained personal bests because of having regular treatments in the lead up to a race.